CO2 Mask Treatment – $50 (Reg. $75); or
Nano Infusion Facial + CO2 Mask Treatment – $150 (Reg. $195)
CO2 Mask Treatment
The CO2 Mask Treatment is a simple and painless procedure in which a mask is applied to your skin. This CO2 Mask Treatment increases oxygen level in the skin tissue and therefore, it boosts skin’s healing power. It also brightens and hydrates the skin
If you’re looking for radiant skin that practically glows, then you’ll love that the CO2 mask benefits your skin in the following ways:
- Increased hydration
- Smoother, texture refining
- Reduced wrinkles and lines
- Tighter, more lifted appearance
- Healthier, brighter and more radiant glow
Effect of Carbon dioxide
- Blood vessel dilating action: Skin blood flow is improved by blood vessel dilation; therefore skin cell metabolism is activated and generally speaking, skin becomes healthier. Beautiful skin has to be healthy skin first. That explains the reasons skin becomes more beautiful, brighter and more radiant by carbon dioxide absorption.
· Anti-inflammatory action: Since inflammation comes together with acnes and rough/chapped skin, suppressing inflammation improves skin condition. Carbon dioxide may not have direct effects on acne treatment, but inflammation suppression helps skin’s self-healing.
- Skin Oxygenation (the Bohr Effect): The favorable environmental conditions for oxygen release are “high temperature”, “high carbon dioxide concentration” and “low pH or acidic environment”. All these conditions cause oxygen release ability. Carbon dioxide can readily reach to blood vessels through skin absorption; it dissolves in blood easily and hemoglobin releases more oxygen than usual. Therefore, there is more oxygen going to cells. When there is a lot of oxygen in cells, cell metabolism is activated, self-regeneration ability of cell becomes higher and therefore rough skin improving, anti-aging and wound healing effects are expected.
Do you want Clear Skin but the dermatologist keeps giving you prescriptions that don’t work? Tried Proactiv and still breaking out? Considered going on Accutane, but think it’s too risky? Make your appointment today!
Call/text 516 320 9571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your appointment today!
Consultation $75 (Waives if commit to treatment plan)
$75/treatment + cost of homecare products (approximately $150 for 3 months worth of products)
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE