We hope every thing is going well for you. We understand that this is the happy, but stressful time of the year, so try to stay balanced, eat healthy (we know it’s hard when cakes, chocolates, all shapes and forms of snacks start arriving from friends, coworkers and clients), and most importantly, drink lots of water.
As the year is coming to an end, should we re-examine how have we been taken care of our skin, the largest and very important organ of our body? We all know that in order to keep our body at optimal health, it is recommended that we eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly and visit our doctors for a yearly check-up. We hope you all have done that, or at least aiming toward a balanced, healthy lifestyle for the new year.
At the same time, our skin is our biggest organ, it protects us from microbes and the elements, helps regulate body temperature, and permits the sensations of touch, heat, and cold. And how many of you give it the attention it needs and deserves? Please make it your new year resolution to take care of your skin by following these 3 easy steps: Diet – Exercise – Maintenance. Here is how:
1. Nourish your skin to a balanced DIET: check your skincare products and see if they have the following recommended ingredients: AHAs/BHAs, Retinols, Peptides, Stem Cells, Lightening Agents, Anti-oxidants, and SPF Moisturizers.
2. Exercise: the skin needs a personal trainer to push it to a healthy level. This is where a series of professional resurfacing treatments (or peels) is needed every 2 weeks, once or twice yearly.
3. Maintenance: the skin cells turn over and build up every 28-40 days, depending on age. Therefore, a maintenance facial is recommended every month to six weeks for optimal skin health
Take charge now!
1. Schedule your skin analysis with us for a professional grade skincare regimen that designed specially for YOU. If you already have a regimen, use our promotion of 10% products discount (till Dec 22, 15) to stock up, and also to prevent prices increase in the new year.
2. Give your skin the exercise it needs: take advantage of 15% of any skin resurfacing package (series of 6), ranging from an Ormedic Lift to balance teen skin, to Lightening Lift for pigmentation and uneven skin tone, to Wrinkle Lift for anti-aging. We also have The minus 10 Facial package, it’s a peel within a facial to infuse skin with actives to stimulate, repair, and rejuvenate skin.
3. Make a commitment to maintain your beautiful skin all year round by signing up with our Facial Club. We have tried to make this as affordable to every body as we can, without compromising the quality of our services. Please check it out.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to call 516 320 9571 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful last few weeks of 2015, and be ready to welcome 2016 with total health and happiness!
T Pham, Le
dermaoasisaesthetics.com / email@example.com